X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tChristine
    • Apr 2010

[CMS] 4.1.2. Suite - Full Install Directions? Mobile Style

Hello,

I've already read the Announcement post here regarding install.

On that page, it states:
    Please note: Currently this style is included in both the vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite and the vBulletin 4 Forum Classic, however the Blog and CMS of the Publishing Suite are not currently covered by the mobile style - the mobile Blog and mobile CMS styles are currently in development, and slated for a future release of vBulletin.
    And yes, I realize the post began as regarding Beta.

Are there updated install directions, because I'm running 4.1.2 suite - which I just downloaded and installed yesterday. Meaning, if there was an update from the beta, I think I have the latest stable release for the mobile style.

I see there is a vbulletin-mobile-style-blog.xml and vbulletin-mobile-style-cms.xml in the zip.

But, there's no directions or ReadMe in the zip (at least that I can find) which says what to do with those files, or a few of the other mobile files included.

I only know what to do with vbulletin-mobile-style.xml - based on the post listed above.

So, is there an updated Install ReadMe on exactly how to install the mobile style on CMS 4.1.2?

Thanks
    FF w/ Web Dev / Firebug / DW
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

I doubt they work, if there is anything evne in them. They're not supported at this time. Only the forums are.

Comment

• tChristine
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Zachery
      I doubt they work, if there is anything evne in them. They're not supported at this time. Only the forums are.
      I opened them in Dreamweaver and they contain quite a bit of data. I also tested, and they're fully validated.

Here is the code for vbulletin-mobile-style-cms file:

Here is code for vbulletin-mobile-style-blog file:

Thanks
      FF w/ Web Dev / Firebug / DW

Comment

• barroca
        • Sep 2005
        • 3.6.x

Only mobile - forum still is supported?

all the best
        barroca
        Community vBulletin Brasil & Portugal

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...