Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bfdzio
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

[Forum] Upgrade from 4.0.5 to 4.1.1 problem...

Reposting from the wrong forum I put this in, sorry--Please delete this thread:http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...m-with-upgrade
    if you can.

Coming from 4.0.5 to 4.1.1 and I get this when I start my upgrade:
    Unexpected Text:<br />
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method vB_AJAX_XML_Builder:rint_xml_header() in <b>/home/*mysite*/public_html/forum/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php</b> on line <b>371</b><br />

Anything?

BTW, hooks/plugs are disabled. All files are uploaded, just turned board back on becuase I haven't received a response on here yet.

Also, at the top of my admincp where it usually tells you the vb version I have this now:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method vB_Friendly_Url_Error::get_url() in /home/*mysite*/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 6920

I am assuming this is because of the different file versions until I can run the upgrade? I don't use friendly URL's so thats my only guess.
  • bfdzio
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

Please anyone, not my forum isn't working at all. People are getting this suddenly:
    The error is: “cannot decode raw data” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1015)

Comment

• bfdzio
      • Oct 2007
      • 3.6.x

This occured when I tried to re-enable my hooks by removing the line from config.php, and it is gone now but hooks aren't enabled.

Comment

• bfdzio
        • Oct 2007
        • 3.6.x

nevermind, got it fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...