X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotAce
    • Jan 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Mobile theme

Im browsing the site with my iphone and i like the theme. What is the theme for the vbulletin.com forums so i can integrate it into my forums. Thx
  • riceboi1230
    • Nov 2010
    • 4.1.x

It is not out yet. It will be out on vBulletin v4.1.2. They are going to release the Beta for v4.1.2 soon. All we can do is wait.

Comment

• hawkerau
      • Oct 2007

It doesn't appear to be in v4.1.2?

EDIT: Ignore me. Found it :P
      Last edited by hawkerau; Fri 18 Mar '11, 12:23am.

Comment

• princesspepper
        • Mar 2010
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by hawkerau
        It doesn't appear to be in v4.1.2?

EDIT: Ignore me. Found it :P
        Where did you find it? I'm on VB 4.1.5 and can't find it...?

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Go to your Admin Control Panel -> Styles and Templates -> Download and upload styles ->

In the "Import the XML file from your server field" input the following...

./install/vbulletin-mobile-style.xml
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• princesspepper
            • Mar 2010
            • 4.2.X

Thanks. Got it working now... however I cannot seem to get the CMS and blog styles working. I have imported them as child syles of the mobile one in the same way, but all I get when I access the CMS is the error 'we are sorry, this content is not supported via the mobile style. Click here to go to the forum homepage'.

How do I import the CMS and blog styles so that they function correctly?

I am also having an issue with the endless loading scenario for reading threads, but I have posted about that in the relevant thread

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

The Mobile Style does not support the CMS or Blog right now. This will be added in a future version.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• princesspepper
                • Mar 2010
                • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                The Mobile Style does not support the CMS or Blog right now. This will be added in a future version.
                So... how come there are vbulletin-mobile-style-cms.xml and vbulletin-mobile-style-blog.xml files in the install folder? ???

Comment

• Steve Machol
                  • Jul 2000

Hmmm...I don't know. Try installing them.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• princesspepper
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 4.2.X

Hmmm...I don't know. Try installing them.
                    I did do, I insalled them as child themes of the mobile theme... that is what I said in my original post above... did you read it properly?

I cannot seem to get the CMS and blog styles working. I have imported them as child syles of the mobile one in the same way, but all I get when I access the CMS is the error 'we are sorry, this content is not supported via the mobile style. Click here to go to the forum homepage'.

How do I import the CMS and blog styles so that they function correctly?

Comment

• Steve Machol
                      • Jul 2000

My apologies. However the Mobile Style does not work with the CMS and Blog at this time. I am not sure what those files are for. Sorry for any confusion.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• princesspepper
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 4.2.X

My apologies. However the Mobile Style does not work with the CMS and Blog at this time. I am not sure what those files are for. Sorry for any confusion.
                        Well, FYI the VBulletin Manual mentions them... https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...mobile_install

Comment