COPPA Form using style... looks terrible!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joe1989
    • Apr 2008

[Forum] COPPA Form using style... looks terrible!!

For some reason, my COPPA permission form started looking really bad, because it's using the forum style, and it's not formatted on the page correctly.

I attached a screen shot.

I don't know when it started looking like this, but I know that once upon a time it was a cleanly formatted, white page with black font, no logo/style, etc. What happened? Did this just happen to me, or is this a "new thing" with a recent version? Like I said, I don't know when this happened, but I can tell you I'm using 4.1.1 (most current, to my knowledge), and I just started noticing it today. Though, I haven't looked at the COPPA form recently, so it could have been like that a while.

Anyways, how do I fix this? Or, is there a way I can just create my own custom COPPA form, and have all the links to the permission form updated to my new form?

What are my options here?

Thanks!
    Joe
    Attached Files
  • joe1989
    • Apr 2008

*BUMP* ... Any suggestions/tips/advice would be much appreciated!!

Comment

• Corcorlee
      • Aug 2008
      • 4.2.X

How do you fix this mess, I would like to to have it show I can change the logo, and print as pdf, and so one.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...