Exporting for offline

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirk Pepperd
    replied
    Even though this thread is a little dated, I figured I would try and see if you had any luck with trying to archive your forum Kersti? I am trying to do the same thing.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• kersti
    replied
    Not so odd - I'm about to spend 27 hours on a plane with no internet access. Also, I have users who want to have an archive that they can refer to offline.

Leave a comment:

• Private_Ale
    replied
    All you want to do is copy your pages into static HTML format? Odd but possible..?

Check out http://www.httrack.com/

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• kersti
    started a topic [Forum] Exporting for offline

Exporting for offline

I'm wondering if there's anyway to export the archives of my forum into html or similar format so that a snapshot can be access offline? Kind of a worst case scenario type of thing but how would you go about that? Is it possible to save the archive version somehow?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...