X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kersti
    • Dec 2005
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Exporting for offline

I'm wondering if there's anyway to export the archives of my forum into html or similar format so that a snapshot can be access offline? Kind of a worst case scenario type of thing but how would you go about that? Is it possible to save the archive version somehow?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Private_Ale
      • Nov 2007
      • 3.8.x

All you want to do is copy your pages into static HTML format? Odd but possible..?

Check out http://www.httrack.com/

Comment

• kersti
        • Dec 2005
        • 4.2.X

Not so odd - I'm about to spend 27 hours on a plane with no internet access. Also, I have users who want to have an archive that they can refer to offline.

Comment

• Dirk Pepperd
          • Nov 2013
          • 5.0.X

Even though this thread is a little dated, I figured I would try and see if you had any luck with trying to archive your forum Kersti? I am trying to do the same thing.

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...