Google marked me as Bad site, cant find malware, please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES !

I downloaded all my server files, googled a lot on the URL from the malware site and scanned all my files on eval(base.

Seems like two config files of photopost has this eval(base.....etc code in site.

Maybe somebody could try to visit my profile site en confirm its okay now

I never had the problem.....

Comment

Originally posted by dammie View Post
      Maybe somebody could try to visit my profile site en confirm its okay now
      Seems OK now.
      Watch out for a while,it could be reinfected.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Ok thx.

I changes logins, updated all software and CHMOD all config files.

I really could go crazy when that happens

Comment

I still get the message in chrome.

tbh it's a disgrace that google won't give you more information. I was lucky that they said specifically which page it was. Is there any where in google webmaster tools that they can pin it down?

Comment

Google's Webmastertools has te review the site and delete the "Badware" marks of my site.

At least untill then browsers will give the message and will the forum marked in google's search resultsi guess.

Comment

We should maybe get some of us together to try make the process a bit better/more transparent/specific. It could happen to any of us. I've had two warnings one was for this image:

linked from http://purgatory.kuwaitblogs.com/wp-...allery-793.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by punchbowl View Post
                We should maybe get some of us together to try make the process a bit better/more transparent/specific.
                Are you serious about this? You can't force big google to change things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsesx View Post
                  Are you serious about this? You can't force big google to change things.
                  of course you can. Google for all their faults go out of their way to work on feedback received. It's a work in progress not something set in stone. They've changed many things based on feedback. They want to make things better imo.

Comment

of course you can. Google for all their faults go out of their way to work on feedback received. It's a work in progress not something set in stone. They've changed many things based on feedback. They want to make things better imo.
                    Interesting, that may be the case for simple things or how they can grab more money. But all related to their algo and the secret how it works they won't listen to anyone. And because of that they don't tell webmasters why they get a penalty or similar things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsesx View Post
                      Interesting, that may be the case for simple things or how they can grab more money. But all related to their algo and the secret how it works they won't listen to anyone. And because of that they don't tell webmasters why they get a penalty or similar things.
                      They're a funny organisation tbh. I'll defo look into it. For some reason I have a great relationship with them. I get a lot of beta access and stuff for free that I should really be paying for (google apps for instance.) Anyway it's worth a shot.

Maybe I'll email myself in gmail and they'll see that

Comment

Maybe I'll email myself in gmail and they'll see that
                        Grrr... Spammer!!!

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment