No announcement yet.

Google marked me as Bad site, cant find malware, please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I got the same on my site it gave me a specific thread url. With yours it's saying the whole site. I didn't use google webmaster tools to check it but that's worth signing up for.

I wonder who your advertisers are (apart from adsense) - sometimes that's a way in for malware.

Comment

If its ok, i dont have external links or hotlinks on my /forum.

Maybe it was temporarily because it was in de sitebar when google went by? But this way there must be a thread or something else where.

Comment

I feel your pain dammie. If it's any consolation have a read of this: http://searchengineland.com/google-g...-briefly-16387

what about sigs? hotlinked images there?

Comment

Is there a way to scan this??

I downloaded all my files by ftp and searched for the URL or parts which Google told me but i found nothing.

But something happened, after thay first marked /forum now they marked /photopost too

Really dont know what to do .......... nice work between Christmas and Newyear, was affraid to be borred

Comment

23rd of December i banned a "chinese" email for SPAM. I really cant recall what he did to me but i banned him. I fysically removed his content so i cant see it anymore. But some deeplink should be gone......

Comment

Originally posted by dammie View Post
              But something happened, after thay first marked /forum now they marked /photopost too

Really dont know what to do ...)
              Perhaps they found a security hole in your Photopost?
              Search for new files-folders by date on your whole site.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

hmmm maybe.

for the /forum i read this at google:
                Of the 35 pages we have in the past 90 days at the site tested, have 4 page (s) without user consent malicious software being downloaded and installed. The last time Google visited this site was on 28/12/2010. The last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 27/12/2010.

Could it be gone at the /forum ?

/photopost:
                Of the 2 pages we have in the past 90 days at the site tested, have 2 page (s) without user consent malicious software being downloaded and installed. The last time Google visited this site was on 28/12/2010. The last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 12/28/2010.

I think you are right, i will update that too, at least it resets all the files

Comment

I think you are right, i will update that too, at least it resets all the files
                  Look for suspicious folders, .php files in the whole public folder.
                  Such as ssc or yen folder with 9,000 files in it? What the hell is it???

In my case the cause of the infection could be "Gallery2". Gone.

Comment

ok, thx for your info, will look for that tomorrow.

I had Gallery2 before. Allthought i deleted most of it, there was still someting in htaccess which i cleaned up now. Hope this helps soon.

Comment

hmmmm Google went by and still found malware......im getting crazy

Isnt there any addon which could see what files are changed if they get compared with the originals?

Comment

Is it the site in your profile?

Comment

Yes it is now.

For the first time i saw the malware when i visited the link from my profile.

Seems like it only happens when some is getting referred or something.

Comment

For the first time i saw the malware when i visited the link from my profile.
                            That is a nasty one.I could get out only with Control-Alt-Delete

Comment

Normal?

In the source of my index (when not redirect) i see this under my copyright line:

PHP Code:
                              <div id="footer_morecopyright" class="shade footer_morecopyright">
                                  <!-- Do 
                              not remove cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->
                                  <
                              img src="http://www.domain.nl/forum/cron.php?rand=1293694362" alt="" width="1" height="1" border="0" />
                                  <!-- Do 
                              not remove cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->

</
                              div

Is this normal??

Comment

@ beishe: Sorry

Comment