Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeremy8
    • Oct 2009

[Forum] "40b" images in the images buttons folder

I noticed there are files with "40b" in their names in addition to ones without in the buttons folder. What are the 40b ones for?
  • Riasat
    • Aug 2006

there are/were multiple versions of those images. Those versions were separated by suffixing vb version number at the end.

Comment

• Jeremy8
      • Oct 2009

so which ones are used (for vb4.1)?

could it be either of them?

Comment

• Riasat
        • Aug 2006

if there's a 40b version, then that's the one (afaik).
        The best way is to download latest vb zip from members area. then look what are present in it.
        you can do a directory comparison with a freshly downloaded vb zip and your existing installation if you want.

this is what I used to clean up all the trash when going 4.1: http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma/win32/dirco.html

Comment

• Anders P
          • Feb 2002

There still is quite a few old images in the download.
          Look at this in the tracker (se my comment in the end), and hopefully we can get it re-opened so they will fix it.

/Anders
          Anders Pettersson
          Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
          If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
          Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...