• Show
Clear All
  • darren1981
    • Oct 2007
    • 4.0.x

[Forum] FBConnect not working ? help please

Hey all,

I am referring to one of my forums: http://battlefield3forums.com

FBConnect was working before i updated to 4.1, ive just created a new FB application and configured it, it seemed to have worked but for some reason when i open my site with the Google Chrome browser it doesn't do anything when clicked ?

Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards, Darren
  • Carlos 360
    Banned
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

Let me just say.....GREAT DOMAIN! NICE SKIN! Nice site you've got there!

Comment

• darren1981
      • Oct 2007
      • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Carlos 360
      Let me just say.....GREAT DOMAIN! NICE SKIN! Nice site you've got there!
      Thank you, yes i was lucky to have secured the domain name soon as BF3 was announced as for the style, that is my latest vBulletin 4.1 style, i actually released the style for free on vBulletin.org (the footer link / credit link must remain in place if anyone uses it). Thanks for your feedback but still i would like to sort this facebook thingeee out.

Comment

• Carlos 360
        Banned
        • May 2008
        • 3.7.x

I'm guessing you're the designer of that skin?
        Last edited by Carlos 360; Fri 17 Dec '10, 9:42pm.

Comment

• darren1981
          • Oct 2007
          • 4.0.x

Your welcome to us the vBulletin 4.1 style i designed.. i released it for free in which you can download from here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=255323 (as mentioned before the footer link / credit link must remain if anyone uses the style.. it's a small backlink pointing to my BF3 site in a very small font).

As for designing a new style for you, i will also have to decline for now i am currently very busy prepairing some new vBulletin 4.1 styles for my upcoming style design business: CMSTemplateZ.com

Regards, Darren

Comment

• arvid
            • Jan 2005

For me it works fine in Chrome. (Well, at least I get the popup, I haven't gone further)

Comment

• darren1981
              • Oct 2007
              • 4.0.x

Originally posted by arvid
              For me it works fine in Chrome. (Well, at least I get the popup, I haven't gone further)
              Hmmm Thanks for your feedback.. for some reason when i click it nothing at all happens.. knowing it pops up for you is good to know, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...