Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyxv
    • Oct 2003

[Forum] Tried every stylevar, yet it doesn't change

I need some help changing the colors of the left side column in member profiles. I do not allow custom styling so I just want to change the default to match my site's style.

Any Ideas?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bak.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	3719361
    Last edited by tommyxv; Sun 19 Dec '10, 5:55pm.
  • tommyxv
    • Oct 2003

Stylevars found!

Never mind I found it. If you don't want to allow members or certain usergroups to be able to customize their profiles, first make sure you have it turned off in their usergroup, then go to admincp - options - user profile options, and check the profile styling box.

Then go to your profile and you will see a customize button at the top right side. Customize and save, then choose set as site default. Then you can turn is back off in the admin cp.

Hope this helps.... took me 2 days to figure this out.
    Last edited by tommyxv; Sun 19 Dec '10, 5:55pm.

Comment

• Carlos 360
      Banned
      • May 2008
      • 3.7.x

I have been looking to change this [stylevar] color, too...I don't know where to fix it.

I will allow user profile styling....but the standard profile looks bland....so I need to change them colors.

Comment

• tommyxv
        • Oct 2003

Just follow how I did it and you should be fine. Just leave the ability for profile styling on then.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...