X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fardamm
    • Jun 2010

[Forum] how to upload file and project

Hi everybody,
    I have an official translation office and website, I like to upload projects of customer to my forum, then the translators member of forum give their own price for translation of the project (quoting), what is the best way to do this in such a way that it can be easily handled and managed .
    I appreciate any solution and idea!
    best regards
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

I'm not sure exactly what you are wanting here. You need a way to upload projects and then something about a price... a price to do what? Download the project?

If you think this is something that needs modifications, then the place to ask for help with it is over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• fardamm
      • Jun 2010

Hello,
      I want to upload a file(project ) in forum ( named quote) , then members of forum who are translators may give their price for translation of the file. Then I compare the prices that the translators have given, then choose the best (lowest) price, and appoint him/her for translation of the file.

Comment

• nakedanvil
        • Mar 2010

Do you want people to be able to see others quotes? Or do you want to keep others posts hidden?

Comment

• fardamm
          • Jun 2010

hidden quote

greetings,
          thanks for your reply.I think it's better to be hidden from other users.
          best regards,

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...