• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bilal
    • Sep 2005
    • 4.0.x

[Forum] Profile Customization issue - not reverting

Hi,

I customized the profile and than used the admin option "save as default" for all users..now I can't revert back the customization I made, for example I added a new style and it's messing it up. I even deleted all the styles and added a new default style and still I am seeing old customization I made :S

Is there any way I can revert back or remove the customization I made so my new skin/style won't get messed up??
    Best Regards,
    Bilal
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Try running this query and let me know if it works:

DELETE FROM customprofile WHERE userid = -1;
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Bilal
      • Sep 2005
      • 4.0.x

Thanks Steve..that did the trick! however it reverted back to the default vb4 theme i-e on my dark theme the white profile is looking odd, If I am not wrong, vbulletin 4.1 don't save profile customization stylevars in the css file? if I am making a new theme how do I setup the profile stylevars? secondly what if a forum has multiple themes?
      Best Regards,
      Bilal

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

No, the profile changes are not saved to css files. Unfortunately the ability to change profiles means that people will also be able to create profiles that clash with the main style. There really is no way to avoid that.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...