X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chloe
    • Nov 2007

[Forum] "Who's Online" incorrectly shows all viewing CMS

Hello.

I am running 4.0.6 and my "Who's Online" is incorrectly showing everyone who is logged in to be viewing our CMS homepage, unless that are actively replying to a thread. I have not made any changes recently (except add a wibiya footer), so I have no idea what could be causing this. Any insight?
  • Boofo
    • Apr 2002
    • 4.1.x

Ignore this post. My original answer was based on not understanding the question properly.
    Last edited by Boofo; Sun 5 Dec '10, 6:17pm.
    vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

• chloe
      • Nov 2007

Update: I took out my Wibiya toolbar and this problem went away. Does anyone know how I can install the toolbar without interfering with Who's Online?

Comment

• chloe
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Boofo
        If they are logged in, then it is showing correctly, no matter where they are on the site.
        Huh? What do you mean it is showing correctly? I tested it with another computer/account and it remained at the CMS, regardless of where I would surf to.

Comment

• Boofo
          • Apr 2002
          • 4.1.x

See my amended post above. I didn't understand the question right when I answered it, sorry.
          vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...