• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southeastsxs
    • Jul 2010
    • 4.0.x

[Forum] Member List

Hi all,

Does anyone know why not all my members are showing up in my memberlist on the forum, they are all there on the admin back end they are just not showing the the user list. Some are there but not all.

Thanks,
    vBulletin - v4.0.4u1 (CMS), GoDaddy Hosting, Linux OS, MY SQL Database

Addons:- vBH Add New Tabs 1.2, Forum Category Icons Advanced 1.2.4, Mini Photo Edit 1.0.1, VBadvanced CMPS 4.0.1, VSa Advanced New Posts 3.0.2, VSa Advanced Registration 2.0.1
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Check the usergroup permissions for "Viewable on the Memberlist" and make sure that is set to Yes for the usergroups you want to show up on the list.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Ramsesx
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.8.x

Banned and members not having verified the account don't show up I believe.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

This is also dome by post count:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> User Listing -> Minimum Posts
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• southeastsxs
          • Jul 2010
          • 4.0.x

Thanks for the reply, got it. It was the amount of posts required to show up in the member list.
          vBulletin - v4.0.4u1 (CMS), GoDaddy Hosting, Linux OS, MY SQL Database

Addons:- vBH Add New Tabs 1.2, Forum Category Icons Advanced 1.2.4, Mini Photo Edit 1.0.1, VBadvanced CMPS 4.0.1, VSa Advanced New Posts 3.0.2, VSa Advanced Registration 2.0.1

Comment

• woodscooter
            • Dec 2010
            • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Lynne
            Check the usergroup permissions for "Viewable on the Memberlist" and make sure that is set to Yes for the usergroups you want to show up on the list.
            Members of my usergroup "Super Moderators" are not showing on the member list. I suppose it's the same thing: the permission may be not set.

My problem is that I can't find 'Viewable on Memberlist' to enable it.

Settings->Options->User Listing Options suggest I see "User Groups->Modify", but of course there's no such thing in vB4. I go instead to Usergroups->User Group Manager->Edit Usergroup (id: 5), but among all those options, 'Viewable on Memberlist' does not exist.

Where should I be looking?

Comment

• Lynne
              Former vBulletin Support
              • Oct 2004

That option is in my 4.1.1 site. Usergroup Manager > edit usergroup > and right under the heading of Usergroup Options is Viewable on the Memberlist - the third item.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• woodscooter
                • Dec 2010
                • 4.1.x

Oh, yes, there it is! I guess my eyes had glazed over by the time I got down that far. I don't know how many times I had searched for it!

A thousand thanks, Lynne.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...