Admins not receiving new-member e-mails?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kjetterman
    • Apr 2009
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] Admins not receiving new-member e-mails?

One of my admins has said that she is not receiving new member e-mails. Her e-mail address is in the "Email Address to Notify About New Members" space along with my own and another admin. All are separated with commas. However, there is no comma trailing her e-mail address since hers is the last e-mail listed.

I'm not sure how to fix this if it is indeed a problem? Is this unique or does the server sometimes have a hiccup?

TIA!
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Have you tried looking at your server email logs to see if there are bounces or other problems from sending email to her address? Have you verified the email address was written correctly? Can you send a test email to her from maintenance > diagnostics > email? Also, did you really mean they are separated by commas? Read this:
    If you would like one or more people to be notified when a new user registers, enter their email address(es), separated by spaces, in this field.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• ENF
      • Apr 2002

[nvm]

Reply is above.
      To be updated...

Comment

• kjetterman
        • Apr 2009
        • 3.8.x

I removed the commas. According to the maintenance diagnostics... the e-mail went through fine on her end. I will wait to see if she responds that she received it.

Thank you for the fast response!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...