• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southeastsxs
    • Jul 2010
    • 4.0.x

[Forum] Members Last Login Display

Hi,

Is there a way to show the users last login on the member list? I have searched and cannot seem to find it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Also while i'm on it, I have set my time zone settings in "Time and Date options" but the time is still off by a good few hours. Is there a way to deal with this or do I need to speak to my hosting company as it has something to do with the time and date set on my hosting server.

Many thanks again.
    vBulletin - v4.0.4u1 (CMS), GoDaddy Hosting, Linux OS, MY SQL Database

Addons:- vBH Add New Tabs 1.2, Forum Category Icons Advanced 1.2.4, Mini Photo Edit 1.0.1, VBadvanced CMPS 4.0.1, VSa Advanced New Posts 3.0.2, VSa Advanced Registration 2.0.1
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

There is a 'Last Visit' option:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> User Listing Options -> Member List Field Options

vBulletin gets its time from the server. You need to set the timezone in the Admin CP to whatever you want the default to be and the DST settings should match whatever settings are on the server.

Then each user needs to set their local timezones/DST in the User CP. If you do this correctly and the server time is correct, then the correct times will show.

This also assumes that you have not modified the footer template to affect the DST detection code in it or installed any modification that broke this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...