Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B16MCC
    • Mar 2002

[Forum] My Moderators Can't See The Footer Mod Link

Hi guys, I'm currently running 4.07 , about to update to 4.08 . As mentioned in the title my questions is simple, why can't my moderators see the Mod link in the footer ?

I've checked the footer template and it seems fine. Any tips greatly appreciated, thanks.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

The link to the Mod CP was removed a number of years ago because it added an extra query. You can provide them with the direct link to the Mod CP.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• B16MCC
      • Mar 2002

Mod CP Link In Footer

Now I'm confused. As the forum Administrator I can see the ModCP link in the footer so it is still there. Also on another forum (4.08) at which I am a moderator , I can see the link there too.

Could you expand please ?

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

Edit the Moderators Usergroup and change 'Can Moderate All Forums (is Super Moderator)' to 'Yes' will show that link.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Steve Machol
          • Jul 2000

Originally posted by B16MCC
          Now I'm confused. As the forum Administrator I can see the ModCP link in the footer so it is still there. Also on another forum (4.08) at which I am a moderator , I can see the link there too.

Could you expand please ?
          Admins and Supper Mods can see the link. Moderators can't. It has been this way for many years.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• jluerken
            • Jul 2003
            • 4.2.X

I want my Mods to see this link without making them to sMods. How can I do so?

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...