• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tarzan22
    • Apr 2009
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] infractions in user profile

Hello

After upgrading to 4.0.8 will not let me give infractions in user profile, any ideas?

Greetings
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.

If you do not have this problem with the original templates, then this means the problem is with one or more of your custom templates. You need to revert your templates, then redo your changes.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• meschiash
      • Feb 2009
      • 3.8.x

Hello. I have the same problem. I create new style without parent style, install new browser, go to profile and i still can't give infractions in user profile and i don't see any infractions in user profile.

Comment

• meschiash
        • Feb 2009
        • 3.8.x

Fixed. Thank's.

Comment

• tarzan22
          • Apr 2009
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Try this. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If you do, empty your browser cache, close all browser windows and try again.

If you do not have this problem with the original templates, then this means the problem is with one or more of your custom templates. You need to revert your templates, then redo your changes.
          I noticed the url format, okay so?

I did all that and continued the same, still the error in all templates
          including default.

Greetings
          Last edited by tarzan22; Wed 27 Oct '10, 8:45am.

Comment

• ldma
            • Aug 2006
            • 4.0.x

I had the same problem as described and it was fixed using the ammendment to the VBSEO file as described at ...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...