Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryansmith
    • Nov 2004

[Forum] Limit access to Paid Subscriptions

I can't find much about this, but it'd be a nice feature if it's not already built in somewhere.

I'd like to make it so that my members don't have access to the Paid Subscriptions feature until they have a certain post count, or until they've been a member for x amount of time.

Is this possible? Thanks!
  • Michael Biddle
    • May 2004
    • 3.8.x

On my 4.0.7 test board I am seeing Subscription Permissions under Paid Subscriptions in AdminCP. This seems to be what you want.

Comment

• ryansmith
      • Nov 2004

The permissions only allow you to set the usergroup, payment amount, and which boards are allowed/denied, but there's nothing that lets you set a minimum number of posts, etc.

Is it possible to set up a usergroup that people will automatically be promoted to once they reach 50 posts? If so, I could just make the paid subscriptions only visible to that usergroup. That's one work-around.

Comment

• dstephan
        • Aug 2005

I'm very interested in getting a fix for this as well. It's becoming a huge problem on my forum with 0 post members wanting to become Premium Members.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...