• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cees
    • Dec 2006
    • 3.6.x

[CMS] opening frontpage??

Hi,

I installed the suite, but if i type in the url, its opening the forum page. I wanted to open the cms page (content.php) I tried to search the forum but couldn't find a solution. I read the index file and there it says that

Code:
    /**
     * Use the CMS as the default script:
     */

require('content.php');

/**
     * Use the forum as the default script:
     */

// require('forum.php');
    Were can i change this so if someone types in the url its starting at the front-page of the cms??
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Right there - you edit the index.php file so that the "require('content.php');" line is not commented out and the "require('forum.php');" is just as you've put in your post.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Cees
      • Dec 2006
      • 3.6.x

Hi,

The code you see is what's in my index.php file, so i dont know why the forum page is opening.

Comment

• renep
        • Aug 2005
        • 3.8.x

Are you saying that when you open /index.php in your browser, you see the output of forum.php instead of content.php? Then the snippet in your post cannot be the content of that index.php in vB's root directory on your live server.
        "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
        - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...