• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NickyNet
    • Mar 2001
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Ajax upload for Super Moderator

hi,

looking since few days for a posibility to allow "Super Moderators" to have the ajax upload posibility. anyhow they can only use URL for attachments.

no idea where i can set this in the admincp.

manage attachments in the post is working.. but click on the "image icon" allow them only with URL..

Click image for larger version

Name:	26.08.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	3718581

thank you for suggestions.
    screenshot would be fine too!
    Last edited by NickyNet; Thu 26 Aug '10, 3:53am.
    cheers
    Nicky
    Facebook Covers | Nicky
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

They need to be using the WYSIWYG Editor in order to have both options.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• NickyNet
      • Mar 2001
      • 4.2.X

hi Lynne,

this is my problem.. have a test account..
      when primary usergroup is "Registered" for this account.. both options are visible.
      when i set this account to usergroup "Super Moderators", option "From Computer" disappears.
      cheers
      Nicky
      Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

• Videx
        • Jan 2007

Hm. I was going to check this, but my regular member test account doesn't even show a link for "upload files from computer" - just "from website". I have to choose "basic uploader" to get it to work. But in 406pl1 I see a different window than you.

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

The exact same account, using the exact same editor (you verified you were using the WYSIWYG?), only moved to different Primary Usergroups is given a different option (or lack of option)?

I can't think of why this would be. I think you may want to put in a support ticket and supply this test username/password and allow us to move the user back and forth between the two usergroups to see this happening.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• NickyNet
            • Mar 2001
            • 4.2.X

okay, i figured it out.

when i change the primary account from "Registered Users" to "Super Moderators"

Users option: Message Editor Interface: changes from "Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor Toolbar" to "Show Standard Editor Toolbar"

which i didn't noticed before... As as "Registered user", Editor worked fine with test account.

no idea how that happend.. but this is solved now..
            cheers
            Nicky
            Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...