Adsense Conditionals for First Post (depending on forum)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nymyth
    • Jun 2002

[Forum] Adsense Conditionals for First Post (depending on forum)

I was wondering if this possible. I would like place a purchased ad in the first of one forum in the first post, but in all other forums using google adsense. How would I do this with conditionals? I remember there being a link to a big post regarding conditionals for the old vb, is there one for 4.0?
    IT'S WHERE THE NET COMES TO LOITER!
  • jdearing
    • May 2001

Why not use Ad manager that is built into vBulletin for this?? It looks like this scenario could be accomplished using that.
    http://www.stlracing.com

Comment

• nymyth
      • Jun 2002

it doesnt seem to be working...when I deleted the ads the templates didnt clear, after I manually deleted the content inside the templates, I couldn't add any new ads.

I figured I would use the ad templates, but put in the code myself...besides, I have something specific I want to do and this would be the best way to accomplish this

(for example, google suspended my account because of some material they deemed violated their toss, well I cannot take down that part of the forum as it gets a lot of hits, so I'd rather not put google ads in there but paid ones)

Comment

• nymyth
        • Jun 2002

anybody??

Comment