Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SFC
    • Jan 2006

[Blog] Tags Bug in Blogs

mhttp://www.bracesreview.com/forums/blogs/lauralea/tooth-shaping-done-yet-another-bigger-wire-done-ouch-1197/

what are these tags doing here:

• Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Expert1
      • Aug 2010
      • 4.0.x

I have recently installed vbulletin 4 and i am facing a weird problem. Every thing works normally except the tags. Because if i forget to enter the tags after logging in as a registered member and submit the thread. After that when i try to edit the thread and add the tags the tag field does not appear. Please help me

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

First off, you really should post your own thread for your own issue. Your issue really isn't related to what this thread was originally about.

The tagging option isn't something you see when you click to edit the thread. It is actually located at the bottom of the thread under the header "Tags for this Thread" There should be a Tag/Edit button right there.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Expert1
          • Aug 2010
          • 4.0.x

First of all i am extremely sorry for posting the query here But thanks to you i fixed my issue.

Comment