Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadon
    • Jul 2010
    • 4.0.x

[Forum] two questions: how to edit the admin message when you block unregistered users

I have blocked the unregistered group users from viewing the forum. but the message he or she gets when accessing the forum needs to be edited. i need to have a message that says something like:
    "your are not registered"
    how can do that?

the second question: how can i make the login panel under that message; not at the top right of the page.

please help.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

The text in vbulletin are usually found in the Phrases. Go to Languages & Phrase > Search in Phrases > enter part of the text from the phrase you want to find > Find

Not sure what your second question means. Can you post an image of what you are talking about?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• sadon
      • Jul 2010
      • 4.0.x

thank you Lynne for your help,
      for the second question, when someone browses to my website, i want him/her to see a message that he/she is not registered and should login to view the forum. And then under this message, there should a username and a password to enter.
      Normally, the username and password are positioned at the top right of the forum, and I need it to be under the message in the middle of the page.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...