Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nymyth
    • Jun 2002

[CMS] Couple of CMS questions after Upgrade

I have just upgraded from 3.8.5 to the 4.0.5 suite...

On my CMS page I have noticed that the avatars don't show up on 'Recent Forum Posts', that the images don't show up when I am in my article, I just see a link to the image...

Also, I cannot add a comment to any of my articles. Are these all settings that I have to set up?
    IT'S WHERE THE NET COMES TO LOITER!
  • Edwin Brown
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2009
    • 5.5.x

To add a comment you have to either create a new forum or set an existing forum (with view rights for unregistered users, and post rights for at least all registered users), then set that as the comments forum in admincp > settings > options > content management. Avatars should be displaying- make sure you have the avatars enabled in admincp.
    Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

• nymyth
      • Jun 2002

well this forum was created automatically "vBCms Comments", the settings are correct but nothing happens when I try to post.

When I promote a thread to an article, I can comment just fine.

Regarding the avatars, the url of the image is all messed up it shows my forum folder twice: www.mysite.com/forum//forum/customavatars...
      IT'S WHERE THE NET COMES TO LOITER!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...