X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fluentdesigns
    • Sep 2005
    • 3.5.0 Pre-Release

[Forum] VB4 Album storage location?

In 3.8 there used to be an album section under the admin cp. In vb4 there is no longer one. Where are the options for the Album storage info. I need to know where my albums are stored.
  • haythamghareeb
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.5.x

I was just going to ask this but searched first as is required and got to this post. Now this guy has asked back in July. I am updating my site and need this info. as soon as possible so please any one that has any info. help me..

I stored my album pics in a file system and I have the folder but don't know what to do with it as their is no Album storage menu in the Admin CP. Vbulletin, I have to say this. My upgrade from 387 went so smoothly except for this album issue..why in the world did you have to go and make this strange change?

Comment

• haythamghareeb
      • Apr 2006
      • 3.5.x

OK. All I need now is how to delete all the albums showing up but with no pics in them. To explain further, after the upgrade and on a user's profile page I can see that he has albums but when I open them, no pics are inside so I just want to delete those albums. How can I do that?

Update. Everything is solved and really was easy to do. It's just that I update differently than all suggestions here so I had to do the upgrade twice to learn from my first upgrade. Now album pics are ok and everything is fine. Thank u Vbulletin.
      Last edited by haythamghareeb; Tue 11 Oct '11, 12:57pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...