Why can't I get rid of the default style?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don Maddox
    • Aug 2002
    • 3.6.x

[Forum] Why can't I get rid of the default style?

Currently using 4.0.2 and I can't seem to get rid of the default style.

Confirmed that the default style is off in the admin control panel and one of the custom styles is set to show. This seems to work fine as long as users are logged in, but the default style still shows for unregistered users. Tried clearing cache, but the problem remains in both IE and Firefox.

Interestingly, the default style no longer appears in the style chooser at the bottom of the page, so that part is working. But even though the default style isn't an option in the style chooser, it still shows as the style that's being displayed to the user.

By any chance is this something that has been fixed in one of the versions after 4.0.2 or is there a hotfix for this?
    http://www.gamesquad.com
  • snakes1100
    • Aug 2001

Admincp
    Options
    Style & Language Settings
    Default Style
    Select the default style for your forums. This style will be used for all guests, and any members who have not expressed a style preference in their options, or are attempting to use a style that does not exist or is forbidden
    Gentoo Geek

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...