X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • is_it_me
    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Cricko
    Yep, thanks CB!!

The final problem was solved by logging out and back in. All the graphics are back and the forums are tidy.

Really appreciate everyone's help. I'd have been nowhere near where I'm at now without the help. Cheers.
    Not that I know much about this sort of thing, but that problem on your CMS home page I reckon is something to do with whatever code you have in the 'Register now to access the full range of features on ShrimperZone' notice - only thinking about it I had something similar when I forgot to close the bold HTML tag in the notice on my site and the text on the whole page went bold.

testing 1..2..3

Comment

• Charlie_Brown
      • Dec 2006
      • 4.1.x

We all try to help when we can as we were all once the type of not knowing and learning. It's always good to pass on what you know even if it is just a little bit compared to others here. I read a lot and learn fixes at times.

Comment

• Cricko
        • Nov 2007
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by is_it_me
        Not that I know much about this sort of thing, but that problem on your CMS home page I reckon is something to do with whatever code you have in the 'Register now to access the full range of features on ShrimperZone' notice - only thinking about it I had something similar when I forgot to close the bold HTML tag in the notice on my site and the text on the whole page went bold.
        And that was the final piece in the jigsaw. It was a navbar element we threw in on VB3. I just deleted the content from it and it now looks like I'm just some CMS-tinkering away from "good to go".

Thanks again all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...