X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dodgechargerfan
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by cortinator
    I don't think so, all I did was revert the template and re-added any type of changes I made to the template, and after that was done the edit function still works.
    That worked for me as well... I just reverted as I didn't see any of my own edits in there.
    Interesting thing in my case - only the Default Style and it's child styles were affected.
    I have 3 other parent styles that were just fine.

Comment

• johncraven
      • Jun 2010

the only diff with original is that i added favicon in headinclude and it doesnt work when quick editing a post which contains an url.

Comment

• twitch
        • Apr 2005
        • 4.2.x

yeah, I added a script for Tapatalk and that small script is the only thing getting in the way for the quick edit if it has a link.

Comment

• Filgga
          • Dec 2006
          • 4.1.x

Same problem here! When I saw 4.0.4 PL 1 I thought it's a fix for it; but NOT
          I'm back; hell was full!

Comment

• Newmomsforum
            • Apr 2006
            • 3.6.x

Same problem here with the edit function. Tried a clean install but problem still exists after upgrade..
            Getting Down under | Download2me | Newsgab | Careercraft | Newmomsforum | Freeware Downloads

Comment

• Filgga
              • Dec 2006
              • 4.1.x

Anyone who managed to solve this issue?
              I'm back; hell was full!

Comment

• gajj
                • Dec 2009
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by cortinator
                Had this problem, and distinguished that it was in fact the Headinclude template that was causing the problems.
                Many thanks for the info. I reverted headinclude and quick edit is now working.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...