Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southernlady
    • May 2005
    • 4.0.x

While Lynne's fix may fix the logo, what about the ones of us who make our own styles and have other folders that need to new paths, such as the buttons and do NOT want to overwrite the default theme? Example, images/buttons goes to Array, images/statusicon goes to Array. And of course the header. Anything with images/ seems to be busted.

Liz
    Secret City Designs

Comment

• andrewjzhao
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Lynne
      Bug report: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-7479

Fix: In admincp/stylevar.php, change Lines 488-491 from:
      Code:
      $vbulletin->input->clean_array_gpc('p', array(
              'stylevar' => TYPE_ARRAY_ARRAY,
              'original' => TYPE_ARRAY_ARRAY,
          ));
      to:
      Code:
      $vbulletin->input->clean_array_gpc('p', array(
              'stylevar' => TYPE_ARRAY_STRING,
              'original' => TYPE_ARRAY_STRING,
          ));
      Uhhh wtf?? Isn't this a pretty huge bug? Why do I have to go in and change the damn code? Make your product work right. I have better things to do with my time than constantly working around your bugs!

Comment

• greersfos
        • Jul 2006
        • 3.6.x

I just began installing 4.0.4 a couple of days ago. I am revamping the site and figured things would be pretty stable by now. When I got the array issue, I just named my logo to match vbulletin4_logo. That worked but I hate kludges! I found this thread and Lynne's php code fix worked fine. Thank you, Lynne!

I just don't see how a bug like this is still 4.0.4. Just about everyone changes the header logo.

Jeff
        http://docfortress.com

Comment

• 1kether1
          • Jan 2005
          • 4.1.x

seem to have similar trouble except not the logo issue in 4.04 but instead, I cant seem to update the Gradients field. it stays blank
          I just made the following change as Trevor suggests here.

I have not tried to change the other image folders yet. Anyone else have the images/gradients issue? Cant seem to edit that field in my stylevars.

Comment

• Sean James
            • Apr 2004

Installed 4 forums in the last week and had to apply this fix to everyone of them, this bug should of been patched straight away. Most users are not comfortable making these PHP changes. Its a joke.
            Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin 4 & 5 Skins

Comment

• bferrell
              • Jun 2010

I applied this fix and it still doesn't update my site. Replacing the vb default does work, but man, what a hack.
              --
              Velocityxl.com

Comment

• Emath
                • Aug 2008

im using vb4.0.7 , and still have this.

everytime i change the location in "title Image" , and save, the location is return to be "Array" .
                בגרות במתמטיקה | פתרונות לספרי לימוד

Comment

• Lynne
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • Oct 2004

Go to Maintenance > Diagnostics > Suspect File Version Are all your files OK?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                  vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                  Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                  If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...