X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nakedanvil
    replied
    Same as this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...d-before-4.0.4

What! You mean it's NOT a feature?
    Last edited by nakedanvil; Fri 18 Jun '10, 7:53pm.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Can you guys all double check your forum permissions and re-save them to make sure your users and yourself can/cannot see them.

Also please let us know that you can/cannot see them as administrators.

Leave a comment:

• fogjuice
    replied
    I have the exact same problem, I home someone comes up with a fix soon. This is a huge bug for me and has created huge problems on my forum.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Nope didn't help for me thanks though.

Leave a comment:

• Harv
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie_Brown
    Will users be able to reply off the vbcms comments if I do that?
    As far as I can tell, yes. A way to test is open your site in a different browser - you won't be cookied or logged in. Test as a test user or guest, and see if the results are what you want.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Will users be able to reply off the vbcms comments if I do that?

Leave a comment:

• Harv
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie_Brown
    Thanks Harv. I have even went in and reset the permissions too but no avail.
    It's broke.

Exclude your VBCMS articles from your CMS widget and hope a fix comes soon I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    replied
    Thanks Harv. I have even went in and reset the permissions too but no avail.

Leave a comment:

• Harv
    replied
    Same here. If they click the article header all is well - if they click the lame redirect "latest post" link - no permission.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Brown
    started a topic [Forum] VBCMS Comments

VBCMS Comments

When a certain member usergroup tries to read the latest replies in the vbcms comments they get an error stating they don't have permission but in the CMS permissions they have permission to post reply there?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...