X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tlwwolfseye
    • Dec 2008
    • 3.7.x

[Forum] What template is that ?

I would really need to know which template it is that shows the user, while registering and lets say for example his Email Provider is banned in my Forum, the message that he is banned ?

A lot people contact me then and ask, not understanding, why that is. If I could edit the template to add a little better explonation of why his Email provider is banned, I am sure that would help a lot.

Anyone knows which template that is in ?
  • nakedanvil
    • Mar 2010

Banned email provider? And do you hunt duck with an M109 howitzer also?

Comment

• tlwwolfseye
      • Dec 2008
      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by nakedanvil
      Banned email provider? And do you hunt duck with an M109 howitzer also?
      I guess I have to thank you for that mostly helpful comment of yours. Just a suggestion, why not if you can, answer my question which would be helpful, instead of, if you have nothing really helpful, safe yourself he comment ?

Comment

• goyo
        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by tlwwolfseye
        I would really need to know which template it is that shows the user, while registering and lets say for example his Email Provider is banned in my Forum, the message that he is banned ?

A lot people contact me then and ask, not understanding, why that is. If I could edit the template to add a little better explonation of why his Email provider is banned, I am sure that would help a lot.

Anyone knows which template that is in ?
        I wouldn't use a template modification for this purpose as it's often changing.

Search in your language what is displayed regarding the email providers and modify that peace of text (you can put there whatever you want using HTML).

Comment

• tlwwolfseye
          • Dec 2008
          • 3.7.x

Thank you, appreciate it !

Found it by now in Phrases and changed it to my needs.
          Nice to see there are still people that are helpful, besides those that just want to talk their bull****.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...