X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xabo
    • Mar 2010

[CMS] Registration

Hi!

Im unsure if this is the right place, but im wondering if it`s any options in vbulletin to make it more "easy" to register? At the moment it seems like pepole seems it`s hard and wont register on my site..

Any suggestions?

My website is incase www.oddseksperten.no

Thanks!

\\ x
    Oddseksperten.no - For deg som spiller for å vinne!
    NetWorld.no - The world is yours!
  • borbole
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by xabo
    Hi!

Im unsure if this is the right place, but im wondering if it`s any options in vbulletin to make it more "easy" to register? At the moment it seems like pepole seems it`s hard and wont register on my site..

Any suggestions?

My website is incase www.oddseksperten.no

Thanks!

\\ x
    What seems to be the problem with the registration?

Comment

• xabo
      • Mar 2010

Actually i dunno, but seems like my "users" is having it strange to register.. Got like 400 visitors each day and none seems to wanna register
      Oddseksperten.no - For deg som spiller for å vinne!
      NetWorld.no - The world is yours!

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Well, for me the language of the forum is foreign so that isn't helping me

I can't see anything before I register, why should I take the time to register at your site?

Comment

• borbole
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by xabo
          Actually i dunno, but seems like my "users" is having it strange to register.. Got like 400 visitors each day and none seems to wanna register
          Ah, I see. I thought that you wanted support with some issue that you were having with the regiatration page.

Anyway, Zachery has got a good point. You should make your forum open to guests, at least most of it. If they like what they see, they will register. Otherwise not. About this kind of thing, there is nothing you could do, apart from making your forum as interesting and friendly as possible. But other than that, you can''t force guesst to register at your forum.

Comment