Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panni100
    • Mar 2010

[CMS] Database error

A moderator posted an article on the cms and when I tried to add a couple of images on the article a Database error occurs.

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.3:

Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO searchcore_text (searchcoreid, title, keywordtext)
    VALUES ( )
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE searchcoreid = VALUES(searchcoreid), title = VALUES(title), keywordtext = VALUES(keywordtext);

MySQL Error : Incorrect key file for table './******/searchcore_text.MYI'; try to repair it
    Error Number : 126
    Request Date : Sunday, June 6th 2010 @ 07:16:10 AM
    Error Date : Sunday, June 6th 2010 @ 07:16:15 AM
    Script :
    Referrer :
    IP Address :
    Username :
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.1.30

my mod put some page break tags in there this probably has nothing to do with it but I thought it was worth mentioning. I tried editing other mods articles and there wasnt a problem.

Possible bug?
  • borbole
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Panni100
    A moderator posted an article on the cms and when I tried to add a couple of images on the article a Database error occurs.

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.3:

Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO searchcore_text (searchcoreid, title, keywordtext)
    VALUES ( )
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE searchcoreid = VALUES(searchcoreid), title = VALUES(title), keywordtext = VALUES(keywordtext);

MySQL Error : Incorrect key file for table './******/searchcore_text.MYI'; try to repair it
    Error Number : 126
    Request Date : Sunday, June 6th 2010 @ 07:16:10 AM
    Error Date : Sunday, June 6th 2010 @ 07:16:15 AM
    Script :
    Referrer :
    IP Address :
    Username :
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.1.30

my mod put some page break tags in there this probably has nothing to do with it but I thought it was worth mentioning. I tried editing other mods articles and there wasnt a problem.

Possible bug?

Go to your Acp-Maintenance-Repair / Optimize Tables. Choose the table that is reported as crashed and then select the Repair Tables option. Better yet, try to run a Repair?Optimize for all the db tables.

Or go to the phpmyadmin at the CP of your host, seelct the db that your forum resides on, choose the table that is reported as crashed and all the way to the bottom where it says: With Selected, choose for the repair option.

Or run this query at the SQL box at phpmyadmin:

Code:
    REPAIR TABLE 'searchcore_text';
    If repairing the table won''t work, then drop that table and then recreate it again by copy/paste its structure from the mysql-schema.php file inside the install folder at the vb package.

If none of the above ways will work, then you should contact your host about it. Hope it helps.

Comment

• Panni100
      • Mar 2010

It worked thanks!

Comment

• borbole
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Panni100
        It worked thanks!
        You are welcome. Glad to have been of help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...