• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calvingarfield
    • May 2010
    • 4.0.x

[Forum] Looking for a few modules

Hello...

Bought the vb4 license a few months back, and trying to setup my new forum. The vbulletin.com and .org forums are a bit confusing. Can someone direct me to the right areas..

1) I am looking for a ad management module which can

- show ads on left or right
    - put ads between posts

2) Is there any SEO module other than vBSEO ?

3) Is there any module which helps with removing spam, that is delete multiple users by searching for them, deleting multiple posts etc

4) Is there a module for Re-tweeting the post and Facebook-Liking the post?

Thanks..
    cg
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Visit India's technology discussion forum at TechCentral.in
  • Mosh
    • Aug 2004
    • 4.1.x

You are probably best off heading over the official modifications site www.vbulletin.org and asking there, as there are where some if not all of the modifications you want would be located.
    -- Wolfshead Solutions - Closed down permanently as of 1/7/2013.
    -- As of 1/7/2013, due to medical reasons I no longer support my vbulletin.org hacks as I have left the vBulletin community.
    -- My Free vBulletin.org Hacks

Comment

• calvingarfield
      • May 2010
      • 4.0.x

Thanks Mosh

..Thanks Mosh. I knew it would be better to post at the mods site, but for some reason i am not able to access it. Vbulletin has made the access for members very confusing. I am registered on the mods site with the same email address but i still can't post to that forum.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Visit India's technology discussion forum at TechCentral.in

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

You need to register over at vbulletin.org, with the same email you used here.

Comment

• Mosh
          • Aug 2004
          • 4.1.x

As you have already registered with the same email address at vBulletin.org, all you need to opt-in to vBulletin.org via your vBulletin member area priority support form (http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php), under Site Permissions tick the vBulletin.org Forum tickbox and save. It will take about an hour before you will be able to post at vBulletin.org.
          -- Wolfshead Solutions - Closed down permanently as of 1/7/2013.
          -- As of 1/7/2013, due to medical reasons I no longer support my vbulletin.org hacks as I have left the vBulletin community.
          -- My Free vBulletin.org Hacks

Comment

• calvingarfield
            • May 2010
            • 4.0.x

Yes..it finally worked for my "owner" email address, and that too within 30 minutes. But one of the other email addresses i registered is still not getting access after nearly 24 hours. I have submitted a ticket..so it should be sorted out soon.

thanks for all your help guys.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...