How to start learning about Vbulletin CMS?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Connor99
    • May 2010

[Forum] How to start learning about Vbulletin CMS?

I'd like to integrate the CMS module into my Bulletin Board but I really don't even know where to begin in terms of learning about it and more importantly how to properly implement it into my site.

So as a complete beginner where should I begin?
  • is_it_me
    • Apr 2008

I am a complete beginner and as far as learning about it the only answer it to install it on a test site and play with it, when you feel comfortable install it on your live site.

I spent a couple of weeks playing with it, before going 'live' on the 1st March just with a basic homepage containing 5 or 6 articles and some widgets and I've just been adding more content and learning new tricks as I go along.

testing 1..2..3

Comment

• crazyfruitbat
      • Mar 2009
      • 3.8.x

Why don't you install a test board in the background in which nobody has access to (must be the same domain due to copyright and closed off to the public) and fiddle until you are happy to put it onto your normal board.
      My site: www.sanctuary4gamers.com My Twitter and if you like video games, my podcast (itunes)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...