X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • syracuse76
    • Oct 2008
    • 3.7.x

[Forum] Website shot and have no clue

I recently just upgraded to 4.0 and I was enabling a few new plug-ins today but accidently enabled VBcredits 3.0 I think. I guess its not compatible. But anyways I have no clue how i can get back into my AdminCP to undo what I did. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Website and error code:
    This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vBulletinHook::init() in /home/p24fpsme/public_html/forums/plugins/credits_plugins.php on line 16
  • TheLastSuperman
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by syracuse76
    I recently just upgraded to 4.0 and I was enabling a few new plug-ins today but accidently enabled VBcredits 3.0 I think. I guess its not compatible. But anyways I have no clue how i can get back into my AdminCP to undo what I did. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Website and error code:
    This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vBulletinHook::init() in /home/p24fpsme/public_html/forums/plugins/credits_plugins.php on line 16
    Disable them via config file then access admincp and disable in plugin or product manager .

Originally posted by TheLastSuperman
    3. Turn off ALL MODIFICATIONS. You can do this by disabling them all but the best and highly recommended way of doing this is by locating your config.php file and edit it (make a copy of it first and do not use notepad to edit use an external editor such as notepad ++ google it etc) and at the top below <php? add this:

Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
    Once you turned off or removed the old plugin simply re-edit config.php removing the added code and then re-upload so your modifications will work again .

config.php is located within the includes folder of your forum.
    Last edited by TheLastSuperman; Sun 9 May '10, 9:10am.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
    Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

• syracuse76
      • Oct 2008
      • 3.7.x

I cant get in. I just re-read my post and I said i CAN get in to adminCP. BUt I meant to put i CANT get in to anything at all. Even when i type in the AdminCP address it brings up that screen.

Comment

• goyo
        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by syracuse76
        I cant get in. I just re-read my post and I said i CAN get in to adminCP. BUt I meant to put i CANT get in to anything at all. Even when i type in the AdminCP address it brings up that screen.
        Have you read the previous post ? "Disable them via config.php file" (via ftp).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...