Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klausre
    • May 2003

[Forum] How To Add A Link To The Navbar, for ex. to Albums or an url

How To Add A Link To The Navbar, for ex. to Albums or an url to an other site or external page?
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

There are a few articles on how to do this and several modifications to do this over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• klausre
      • May 2003

Originally posted by Lynne
      There are a few articles on how to do this and several modifications to do this over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.
      I have tryed to search vbulletin.org, but I have'nt found it for VB4, just VB3 and it does'nt help. Is it possible to ask for a link?

Comment

• borbole
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by klausre
        I have tryed to search vbulletin.org, but I have'nt found it for VB4, just VB3 and it does'nt help. Is it possible to ask for a link?
        And where did you search if I may ask?

Comment

• wired420
          • Dec 2008

Retarded

This is completely retarded that you guys haven't added an easier way to do this. Yours is the ONLY CMS you can't do this from this administrator panel. I'd be totally embarrassed if my software was this hard to modify. As much as you charge for this crap (Yes I said crap. I got ripped off by buying it. And yes. It is crap. I've found countless places where unused code has been copy pasted from other files, then never modified to work, which should also be embarrassing that your coders have to copy paste old code to even get their job done. Your bulletin board can't even handle 800 online users on a quad core server with 4gb ram without major modifications, which free bb's such as phpbb do fine.) it ought to be able to cook for me. Let alone add a stupid nav link from admin panel........ Word to the wise. Spend your $400 on some web design and not this piece of junk.

The new owners don't care about you the customer. They just care about getting your money with their no refund policy.
          Last edited by wired420; Wed 8 Sep '10, 7:08am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...