X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazyfruitbat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3.8.x

[CMS] Hiding 'pending' articles on CMS

I want to pre-blog a years worth of data at one go and time the posts to go off once a week for the entire year. This in itself is no problem to do, but it does mean that I have 52 articles on the front page that are classed as 'not published'.

The problem is that I still have normal articles to go up daily and to see how they look on the front page I would have to log out and see the article. Is there any way that I can hide the pending articles so that I don't have to see them BUT not turn them off? I.E manage them from the backend and not the frontend?
    My site: www.sanctuary4gamers.com My Twitter and if you like video games, my podcast (itunes)
  • crazyfruitbat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3.8.x

Never mind - I just realised that this system doesn't auto publish posts boo
    The documentation says its possible but I have just tried and with no luck
    My site: www.sanctuary4gamers.com My Twitter and if you like video games, my podcast (itunes)

Comment

• Edwin Brown
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • Mar 2009
      • 5.5.x

Sorry. I was going to say yes, but I read your post again. No, sorry, but what you want is just a bit too complex.
      Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...