CMS Banner issues in Internet explorer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hqlman
    • Aug 2008

Can anyone help, im really struggling with this, i found this site who have installed a flash banner successfully: http://euesports.com/index.php , how can this be done on vb? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Edwin Brown
      Former vBulletin Developer
      • Mar 2009
      • 5.5.x

Could you post or PM me with the website address? I can't test without the absolute path to the swf file.
      Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

• Edwin Brown
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Mar 2009
        • 5.5.x

I've put flash in articles with code like
        <object height="300" width="590" style="visibility: visible;" id="large_item_preview_container"
        data="mysite/somewhere/something.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
        <param value="mysite/somewhere/" name="base">
        <param value="opaque" name="wmode">
        <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="mysite/somewhere/something.swf">
        </object>

You can pass additional param's for height, width, background color, etc.
        Last edited by Edwin Brown; Wed 5 May '10, 12:48pm.
        Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

• hqlman
          • Aug 2008

Thank you so much Edwin, im sure this will help a lot of other people wanting to integrate flash into their articles too

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...