Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vlastanovak
    • May 2009

[Forum] Alternate Styles

I run a Playstation 3 gaming community and I wanted to give users the ability to choose different styles based on their favourite game. The only difference between styles will be a different background images, which I will design myself.

What's the best way to go about this? I could create a brand new style with just a different background, but then I would need to update every style's template if I wanted to make a change.

So yeah, in a nutshell, I want my users to have the ability to change the background image of the site somehow.

Cheers!
    Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

• vlastanovak
    • May 2009

Bump.
    Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

Comment

• DarknessDivine
      • May 2004
      • 3.7.x

You can make a new style and then make the others child styles or make the first style the parent style, this was all updates made to the parent affect all of the styles.

Got a Boxer?
      BoxerTalk

Comment

• vlastanovak
        • May 2009

OK, cheers!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...