Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harleyparts
    • Feb 2010

[Forum] my top nav ads suck!!!!

ok here it is, I have Vbadvanced on my board and treys little share thing as plugins. thats all I have as hacks , but my advertising in the top nav section is screwed up..

I thought it was a bug, maybe not, but its a heck of a problem, I had flash banners in it and I was told flash will try and stay on top so i trid a differant script, no luck!

so i have just img with links no tables no scripts and look it doesnt seperate the two top banners.

So this is the deal I will leave the page with the ads on the page as is so it can be seen

I have stoped the trey plugin so it should have no effect unless its written over the top nav code of my pages?

anyways is there a way to install a new page that controls this advertising part or what ?

does it in all browsers.

oh yes I forgot to mention that when i go back to manage the ads , they are gone. not there at all to manage its wierd, seems to happen on the hourly or bi hourly cron jobs cleanup. not sure about that either.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by harleyparts; Tue 2 Mar '10, 4:34am.
  • Loco.M
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.5.x

did you try inserting your ad code in the ad_location templates?
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• harleyparts
      • Feb 2010

unm i guess so under admincp/advertising/ then placed the ads in the sections of global

yes im useing the control panel to insert the ads not adding them in my header by editing

the rest of the placed ads seem correct not sure since only had this software a couple of weeks

The ones i placed in the threads themselves seemed to be outside the page is that normal.. I will post on there in a thread . PS ok this portion of it is ok the ads are inside the table now ..but anouther thing is weird , the ads deleted themself in my ad manager last night. i told you that , but when i went to place this new ad in the thread section the ad that was not in the ad manager still had the flash script where you add it to the ad
      n
      how was it there if the ad wasnt showing in my ad manager?

this is wacked
      Last edited by harleyparts; Tue 2 Mar '10, 6:24am.

Comment