X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dollster68
    • Jul 2007
    • 4.0.x

[CMS] Default style for CMS

Hello. I can't seem to figure this out (even after doing a search).

I just enabled my CMS to get it ready to begin using. I noticed that the style colors were different from my forum colors. I edited the stylevars and changed some colors around.

Well, I noticed that at the bottom of the CMS page it says: default syle vB3 style

I try to click on the VB4 Default Style and it doesn't stick. Anyway in AdminCP to get it to change to the VB4 Default Style? I would most appreciate any advice. Thanks.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Go to your Home page and hover your cursor over the Section Title. You will see a pencil - click it. Then change your Style to Inherit or a specific vb4 style.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• dollster68
      • Jul 2007
      • 4.0.x

Thank you. That did the trick. Actually, I'd seen someone else ask a similar question and you answered exactly the same way, but I did not know to what "pencil" you were referring. After seeing your reply (again) I went back and checked. Sure enough. It was there. Again, thank you.

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Glad you got it fixed!

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

• Bredpitt
          • Feb 2010

I am not sure what pencil you are referring to here ? and not what "homepage" either ?!
          You mean the settings page ?!

Comment

• Lynne
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Oct 2004

Home page is clicking on the Home navtab. And the pencil shows when you hover over the Section Title.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...