Set what's new tab to everything?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNN
    • Jul 2006

[Forum] Set what's new tab to everything?

Is there any way I can set the what's new tab to everything? I see the contenttype=X in the navbar templat,e but i'm not sure what to set it to...
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

There is currently no option to set it that way.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• SNN
      • Jul 2006

Okay, how about widgets? Is there a widget I'm not aware of that can display blog posts?

Thank you for the response Lynne. Your response is the first productive response in days.

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
        • Sep 2001

The dev's said they will make the 'whats new' page more inclusive as the refactor the different content types into one unified system. Good to know at least its on the horizon somewhere.

I plan on doing something similar with the widgets but I haven't looked into it yet. If you find anything useful, please let us know.
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• SNN
          • Jul 2006

I've been trying, but my customers website is quite limited due to her hosts' 'mod_security' addition to Apache.
          Is there even a public blog widget available? I see one on the front of vB.com [this site] but I do not see the option...

Comment

• Lynne
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Oct 2004

You may create a General Search widget and then select to show Blog Entries.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• SNN
              • Jul 2006

Thank you! I've been looking for this for days! General Search seems misleading for what it's sounding like, a search widget.

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
                • Sep 2001

The general search widget isntto efficient -it's why the devs had to release content specifc widget types in 402. Just somehjng go think about
                Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...