X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmflav
    replied
    Having the same problem.
    However it isn't working.

Deleted all cms_ references from database, and at stage 6 of the upgrade getting the following error.

MySQL Error : Table 'xxxxxxx_vb4.cms_node' doesn't exist

Which is correct, it doesn't exist, it was deleted.

I have tried to install the suite a number of times, but it doens' install the cms properly, no widgets, no cms stuff.
    It didn't even prompt me for anything about the cms during the install either.

Leave a comment:

• wii
    replied
    I've tried this many times, I get this error everytime:

vBulletin CMS may already be installed. Please contact vBulletin support.

How can I avoid it, the above fixes doesn't work for me, only a clean install, any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Alex Older
    replied
    It's pretty simple. Select the DB from the Dropdown/Left and then check the boxes with the tables that start cms_ drop them with the menu at the bottom of the list. Re-upgrade. There are plenty of tutorials for phpmyadmin out there

Leave a comment:

• wii
    replied
    Seems after updating to version 4 I have to use phpmyadmin, never really used it in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• wii
    replied
    You mean delete them manually in phpmyadmin?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    The CMS tables must already be present in the database you're using. Delete the cms prefixed tables then re-run the upgrade script.

Make sure you're doing this on a test database and backup before doing so!

Leave a comment:

• wii
    started a topic [CMS] CMS Not Installed?

CMS Not Installed?

I did a test on vbulletin4, didn't install CMS to begin with, but now I would like it, if I run upgrade again, it says that it might be installed contact vbulletin, how do I fix this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...