Notification dropdown box alignment issue still in 4.0.2 (IE8)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iMatt
    • Feb 2009

[Forum] Notification dropdown box alignment issue still in 4.0.2 (IE8)

Another issue I thought would have been resolved by now, take a look at the Notification dropdown box on the top right, its out of alignment. Is this thing still in Beta or what?

Also just noticed Google Toolbar Spell Check no longer works in 4.0.2, the text just disapears, come on guys get with it.
    sigpic
    - Computer Hardware & Software Tech Support Forum - & Maternal Online | Pregnancy & Parenting Portal
  • Garamond
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.8.x

This whole vBulletin 4 thing is beginning to look a lot like what Vista was to Microsoft.

I'll upgrade sometime after 4.1. Maybe.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
      vBulletin Support
      • Aug 2002
      • 5.7.X

Originally posted by iMatt
      Another issue I thought would have been resolved by now, take a look at the Notification dropdown box on the top right, its out of alignment. Is this thing still in Beta or what?
      Still being looked at - as I understand it, the fix is affecting RTL so they're looking to make both correct rather than one.

Also just noticed Google Toolbar Spell Check no longer works in 4.0.2, the text just disapears, come on guys get with it.
      That's not a vB problem.
      Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• iMatt
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
        That's not a vB problem.
        You dont think? it works fine in 3.8, not so well in 4.0.1, but now not at all in 4.0.2.

Judging by the ameture work you guys have been pushing out of late I garrentee its a vB problem. Sorry for being harsh but you guys are really screwing us around here, and the more you do it the more IP Boards is looking better to your PAYING customers.
        sigpic
        - Computer Hardware & Software Tech Support Forum - & Maternal Online | Pregnancy & Parenting Portal

Comment

• man1c
          • Apr 2005
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant

That's not a vB problem.
          Very poor, but tbh it's just what I expect from IB these days.

Comment

• King Kovifor
            • Nov 2004
            • 3.7.x

You dont think? it works fine in 3.8, not so well in 4.0.1, but now not at all in 4.0.2.

Judging by the ameture work you guys have been pushing out of late I garrentee its a vB problem. Sorry for being harsh but you guys are really screwing us around here, and the more you do it the more IP Boards is looking better to your PAYING customers.
            Actually, vBulletin has never made changes to work with third party products. Even with Jelsoft. If a product doesn't play well, the product must fix it. It has always been that way...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...