X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream
    • Mar 2001
    • 3.6.x

[CMS] This site CMS grid - want to download it please

The default grid that came installed on the CMS, the columns are glued together.

The ones that you create, they too don't seem to be doing what I want. They stay in 70% of the window width, also with the columns (which don't seem to be actual columns in the layout manager, but the same column with three... well, columns inside, but inside the same green background color) uh so, if I could download the grid used on the portal of this site which is the simple one that I want, I would be very happy.
    Radio and TV Player for vBulletin
  • 04wayne
    • Jul 2009
    • 6.0.X

Yes, I have this same issue I JUST created a topic on it lol

Comment

• kontagio.us
      • Aug 2009

There is a big problem with the grid/layout feature in vBulletin 4.0.1. You can check out my site which kind of has the same layout. If it's what you're looking for I'll send you a tutorial. See my signature.
      vBulletin Rules!

Comment

• Bob_R
        • Jun 2009
        • 3.8.x

I was just going to start a new thread when I saw this one so I'll post here.

How do I get the widgets boxes to the size in the default. I had changed them so now they're alittle too small.

I'd like them the size of the cms front page here at this site.

Comment

• Eq4Bits
          • May 2006
          • 3.6.x

change the size of the sidebar
          in 'layout manager'
          'edit' the layout you want to use to make it one of the 2 column + sidebar grids (I think there are three of them)
          then put your widgets where you want them
          if the column/sidebar for one of those grids isn't right for you
          create a new grid (it's pretty easy) from the grid manager

Comment

• Dream
            • Mar 2001
            • 3.6.x

Any chance we can get this site's grid download? That wouldn't be too much to ask. Or is that a problem with our installation?

Comment

• Eq4Bits
              • May 2006
              • 3.6.x

Am assuming you are talking about the 'Home' tab/front page; all you have to do is EDIT each SECTION (from the front end.. go to section hover by title and CLICK the pencil icon when you hover), on the LEFT side about 4 or 5 items down there is a DROPDOWN for choosing the section Primary Content 'layout'... choose 2x1 column.

Comment

• Dream
                • Mar 2001
                • 3.6.x

That didn't do it assuming I did it right. It's not the primary content I'm trying to change, it's the menu/primary content/"sidebar" (which is the 3rd column). Anyway, this seems a little complicated. I want to make it the same as it is on this site, it came with a 3x-column-liquid-solid-liquid default grid which had the 3 columns glued together, which is the problem. The "add grid" and make it 3x column also makes them glued together, and worse, they don't fill the whole width. There should be an easier way for dumb people like me to do this stuff hehe. :/

Comment

• Bob_R
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 3.8.x

I want my widgets on the front page to be fatter/wider. Like they are on my forum page.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...