Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lamb
    • Nov 2009

[Forum] help please!

Installed the facebook plug-in from: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232457

Installed, and now is the failure of the entire page. Get this up when I type the url.

Warning: require ([path] / FBB / hook_init_startup.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path] / includes / init.php (331): eval () 'd code on line 23

Fatal error: require () [function.require]: Failed opening required '/ home / anabolic / public_html / FBB / hook_init_startup.php' (include_path ='.:/ usr / lib / php: / usr / local / lib / php ') in / home / anabolic / public_html / includes / init.php (331): eval ()' d code on line 23

Can not change anything in the admin cp, what should I do?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You have a plugin trying to include a file on your site. That file doesn't exist. Whatever product creates a directory call FBB. Upload the files for that plugin and contact the author if you have further issues.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• lamb
      • Nov 2009

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. Is there anywhere I can remove this plug-in so that the page works again? My web host has installed the vBulletin for me, but I have access to the database.

Thank you in advance

Comment

• lamb
        • Nov 2009

Entered on the database. Can I delete the plug-in from the phpMyAdmin panel that is causing the problem?

Comment

• lamb
          • Nov 2009

Have removed the plug-in from the phpMyAdmin database, you still do not have access to something-what should I do?

Comment

• ALFARiS
            • Apr 2005
            • 4.0.x

Try this one:
            Disable all plugins temporary from config.php and login to your AdminCP and disable the FB plugin and then reactivate them.
            Open the file called config.php and add the following line:
            PHP Code:
            define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
            you can find that file in: includes/config.php
            Hallelujah!

Comment

• lamb
              • Nov 2009

Thank you so much for your reply

Where can I find the includes / config.php

Thank you in advance

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...