Changing the colour of the post title input box background and font size/colour

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam McGechan
    • May 2006

[Forum] Changing the colour of the post title input box background and font size/colour

Got a slight niggle with my vb4 forum which is using a dark skin. When posting a new thread, when you type the title in it's black text against a black background, and when you click out it becomes black text on a WHITE background. The first is unreadable, the second is fine.

I can't get an answer out of the skin designer, so could someone here please let me know how I can control the colour of the post title box background and the font colour? I don't particularly care about the change of colours when the title box is selected (this is on the vb4 default skin too, the background turns a faint blue when the box is selected).

I'd also like to up the size of the font used as well to 13px.

Cheers!

Adam
  • Adam McGechan
    • May 2006

Hmm, anybody? Should be a pretty easy setting, if I could just find it! The Visual Template Dictionary pdf thing doesn't actually point out what it is, and if I use the Firebug inspector it looks something like input.textbox or blockrow, but nothing I change here seems to have any effect.

Comment

• CrazyCarloco
      • Dec 2009

I've got the exact same problem. Gone through it with firebug and no luck in finding pertinent vars to change...but it must come from somewhere right?

Also a problem with the Asset Manager... cant read some of the light text in the light fields. Shouldn't seem to difficult right but no luck over a month later.

Welcome to the "we don't know or we don't care" realm of Vbulletin.

CC
      http://www.mychinamoto.com/

Comment

• CrazyCarloco
        • Dec 2009

Update: Hallelulia, in 4.0.2 it's Stylevar: control_focus_background

Now if I can only figure out the why elements still overlap and how to change the Asset manager appearance, I'd be one step closer to walking on the moon.

Good Luck,
        CC
        http://www.mychinamoto.com/

Comment

• ywwz
          ywwz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, worked on 4.2.1